• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****blocking

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Serious question can the mods do it right now for posters who self-request to blocked from certain threads? Or do we have to wait for an upgrade and then after the upgrade be told we are waiting for the next upgrade? I can think of two or three threads I want to be blocked from.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Serious question can the mods do it right now for posters who self-request to blocked from certain threads? Or do we have to wait for an upgrade and then after the upgrade be told we are waiting for the next upgrade? I can think of two or three threads I want to be blocked from.
Why do people ask for this sort of stuff? Just don't click on anything. Show some restraint.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I remember when Shounak was banned at his own request once. Though I think James has since declared that he won't do this sort of thing any more.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I remember when Shounak was banned at his own request once. Though I think James has since declared that he won't do this sort of thing any more.
Didn't the same thing happen to Burpey and Blaze?

And similarly, Benchy?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Why do people ask for this sort of stuff? Just don't click on anything. Show some restraint.
yes sir,

Sometimes you just see a new post and you click on it automatically without thinking it through and regret it afterwards.

I think on cricsim I asked to be blocked from the direness pub because it is so dire. Same concept.