• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

edits in red

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I think if you make an edit, other than to delete something, it should show up in red. Otherwise what is the point of noting down post edited if you can't see what has changed.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Most edits are over petty things like punctual and grammatical errors though, at least in my experience, and I can usually see if someone has edited anyway. If you wanted to make sure others saw an edit you did, you could just write "edit" in bold, like people do in tour threads.