• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Forum Moderator

cpr

International Coach
Surely if you want to see the dirt in there, all it takes is a little Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act?? C'mon, I shouldn't need to be telling you guys this!

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Surely if you want to see the dirt in there, all it takes is a little Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act?? C'mon, I shouldn't need to be telling you guys this!
It's access to the ban button we covet

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Oh go on then. Since everyone is obviously crying out for it, I'll throw my name into the hat.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh go on then. Since everyone is obviously crying out for it, I'll throw my name into the hat.
A man with sensible policies for a happier CW - should have some proper hustings and elected mods as the site enters its second decade

Shri

Mr. Glass
Volunteers I guess.

*not recommending hb in the post btw. Just in case someone thought I was insinuating something like that.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I nominate Howe, Athlai, GIMH, Sledger, cpr, GF, HDS, Burgey and all the other crabs that aren't named Shri

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Can we actually recommend people or is this just for volunteers?
Well we're not going to appoint people if they don't apply, but if we hear good things/support for members who have applied from other members of the community then that can't be a bad thing for them.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
We all know the forum's ready for the sequel to Furball's Reign of Terror ©2010

You'll know it's kicked off when Flem gets permabanned.