• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Y no afghanistan flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
On the main page?

With Afghanistan participating in the World T20 thingy in Sri Lanka, they need a flag on the main page!

Cheers.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
B'desh U19 240/9 v Afghan U19 223/3 (40.3/42 ov, target 220)
Afghan U19 won by 7 wickets

Outraged at the lack of a flag.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
James, can we please get an Afghanistan flag now?? They deserve it and can't use it as motivation forever.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Indeed this is disgraceful, let's put a flag up, when I think respectfully of Afghanistan, I think of this:

show the flag and some ****ing respect.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hi James,

For the past 754 days I have checked this thread and the home page for an update and it has not happened as yet. Can you give an ETA or an answer as to when Afghanistan rightfully represents on the site.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
James, I continue to prey that one day we are getting closer to implementing the Afghanistan flag on the front page of your website. Please provide me with an update, as I have waited patiently.

smash84

The Tiger King
James, I continue to prey that one day we are getting closer to implementing the Afghanistan flag on the front page of your website. Please provide me with an update, as I have waited patiently.
Wow, we have predators on here :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hi James,

For the past 754 days I have checked this thread and the home page for an update and it has not happened as yet. Can you give an ETA or an answer as to when Afghanistan rightfully represents on the site.
:laugh: good old n00fs

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
With 1703 runs, Mohammad Shahzad is now the 5th highest run-getter in T20Is, behind Kohli, Guptill, Dilshan & McCullum.

It's high time.

Status
Not open for further replies.