• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T20 forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I think because of the growing importance of T20 both to the financial future of the game and attracting a new breed of fan to the game that T20 should get its own sub-forum.

Threads like this http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/cricket-chat/56963-best-t20-batsmen-vote.html would be encouraged and peeps could also make multiple IPL threads (something which has been frowned upon in the past).

This I think is the best solution,

What say you James.

Last edited:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
We try to keep all the discussion within CC together as much as possible. T20 doesn't dominate that part of the forum so much that it'd require its own section, so doubt that we'll see it.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
It doesn't dominate right now because threads get merged into other threads. Plus I suspect there are some frustrated T20 posters out there who are just busting to make a 20 20 drafts and 20 20 comparison threads. You would get frowned on in CC for starting threads like that.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I think because of the growing importance of T20 both to the financial future of the game and attracting a new breed of fan to the game that T20 should get its own sub-forum.

Threads like this http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/cricket-chat/56963-best-t20-batsmen-vote.html would be encouraged and peeps could also make multiple IPL threads (something which has been frowned upon in the past).

This I think is the best solution,

What say you James.
Kevin Pietersen approves.

uvelocity

International Coach
wouldn't bother me. like the blackcaps thread, atg game thread and a few others just don't look as it doesn't interest me. But as a forum I think it's excellent each niche can have a thread and those with an interest can find someone to talk to about it. Just because I don't care much about t20 or at all doesn't make it less relevant

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well it hasn't happened yet, so what makes you so certain it will do?!
I don't care either way, but I can't believe how far you've missed the point Hurricane is trying to make.

At the moment it is discouraged to make multiple threads on the one topic (that topic being t20). By creating a subforum he thinks it would promote discussion and encourage people to make multiple threads.

Honestly can't see how you can't understand that.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Oh yes, because every time a T20 thread has been started it's been closed/merged. Oh wait, no it hasn't because there just isn't that much interest in the format so there's not been many threads started. It's hardly rocket science.

Status
Not open for further replies.