• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW on phones

Spark

Global Moderator
Is anyone having issues with it? I know Burgey is and GIMH has asked me to raise this as well.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
On mine it refuses to sign me in, which is quite annoying.

I look up CW on my phone very rarely anyway, so it doesn't really affect me.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just managed to load it up for the first time in hours. Basically it acts like its going to load then gives me a blank page. It's denying you all loads of my finest material. Hell, you may not even get to read this post if today's form is anything to go by.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I am. I think Burgey is on one of those big 80s style phones that he got given for his 60th when they were top of the range.

Yes I believe he uses an iPhone too

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Spark shut the hell up and don't spoil the fact that its not a phone issue, but a strategy to block GIMH and Burgey from CW

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i really hoped this was gonna be a thread where we discuss the telephone and it's children

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Are all the people with problems on iPhones? Could be a Safari issue.
I have problems on my Galaxy S2. I'm not sure if it's a CW issue (though it only seems to occur on CW) but when typing I can't move the screen at all within the text box. It also defaults to the bottom left of the text box, and the upshot is that when the phone is horizontal (wide) I can't see a word I'm typing.

Website is fine on the Iphone, other than dropdown menus sometimes appearing on the top left of the page.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Only just noticed this thread.

Yes there was a problem, thanks to Burgey and Fusion for notifying me originally. Our hosts have changed some server settings and all should now be ok now.

Please let me know if your still having problems.

Thanks guys!

biased indian

International Coach
I have problems on my Galaxy S2. I'm not sure if it's a CW issue (though it only seems to occur on CW) but when typing I can't move the screen at all within the text box. It also defaults to the bottom left of the text box, and the upshot is that when the phone is horizontal (wide) I can't see a word I'm typing.

Website is fine on the Iphone, other than dropdown menus sometimes appearing on the top left of the page.
i have the same problem on my galaxy as well.. don't seem to happen with any other site

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Only just noticed this thread.

Yes there was a problem, thanks to Burgey and Fusion for notifying me originally. Our hosts have changed some server settings and all should now be ok now.

Please let me know if your still having problems.

Thanks guys!
Am using Opera on an Android phone, feel like it's about 50/50 whether the page loads or not. Usually get a 'can't connect to server' error. Had it this morning too.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I used to have this issue using Opera or the stock browser on Android. I don't seem to have a problem with Dolphin.

Fusion

Global Moderator

I have the same issue on the S2. The workaround is if you click outside the text box, which is easier to do when holding the phone vertically, you should be able to move and resize the screen.