• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Browsing Technique

uvelocity

International Coach
Any tips.

I find I have Cricket Chat open in a tab, then when there is a new post open that thread in a new tab and scroll down. But is this the best way? Is there a way to jump straight to the first new post in a thread?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Any tips.

I find I have Cricket Chat open in a tab, then when there is a new post open that thread in a new tab and scroll down. But is this the best way? Is there a way to jump straight to the first new post in a thread?
PEWS has answered your real question.

But you caught my eye when you stated that you open it up in a new tab. I always use the same tab as the more tabs you open the slower your browser will go. Microscopically slower I think but perhaps an issue if you have 20 tabs open.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
:laugh:

Any tips.

There is also a, "View first unread", option when you're in the thread, it's just below the post reply option at the top of the thread.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I generally adopt the "reverse schoolgirl grip" technique when I'm browsing.