• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Life deleted?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Fair enough if the thread promoting cricketlife was deleted (Unless I am blind) - but why then does cricsim get a thread?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Expecting their whole site to be taken down any minute now. It's a dog-eat-dog world in this game.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Which the moderators aren't answering presumably because they are watching the cricket.

An answer would be nice though:)
I presume your just having a laugh here, but if your not, the forum rules clearly covers this off:

No advertising - Threads/posts blatantly advertising your website are not allowed and shall be removed. Continued abuse of this rule will result in the account being banned. If you wish to advertise on Cricket Web, email advertising@cricketweb.net

No spamming - Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy or increase a member's post count. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah no I am not that serious James. My question was just that I viewed the cricsim thread as a form of promotion as it gave it publicity on this site. So that was more what I wanted clarity on.

I am not that fussed about the issue - just felt like asking the question.

Cheers

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah no I am not that serious James. My question was just that I viewed the cricsim thread as a form of promotion as it gave it publicity on this site. So that was more what I wanted clarity on.

I am not that fussed about the issue - just felt like asking the question.

Cheers
The CricSim thread here isn't here to advertise or promote; it's here because people felt the need to talk about what was going on at CricSim all the time in various irrelevant threads. It was actually created with a whole heap of moved posts.

CricSim is also not in competition with this forum; you may have noticed that there is no cricket subforum there, and I regularly refer people I think have high standards of cricket knowledge to here from there.

Last edited:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
The CricSim thread here isn't here to advertise or promote; it's here because people felt the need to talk about what was going on at CricSim all the time in various irrelevant threads. It was actually created with a whole heap of moved posts.
I suddenly feel an urge to talk about the happenings at Cricket Life. I presume there will be no objection to a thread created for that purpose.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

CricSim is also not in competition with this forum; you may have noticed that there is no cricket subforum there, and I regularly refer people I think have high standards of cricket knowledge to here from there.
You mean you recommended Shri et al join CW?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I went from CW to Cricsim. True story.
I thought you went from PlanetCricket to CricSim and then from CricSim to CricketWeb.

You were definitely a PlanetCricket man first though anyway, weren't you? So we can blame them for you. :p