• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia v India

Furball

Evil Scotsman
We doing seperate threads for predictions, avatar bets etc or are we just chucking everything into the tour thread?

Spark

Global Moderator
Don't see why not. This series hasn't had anything like the hype the England-India series had.

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha oops. I meant don't see why we don't chuck everything in one tour thread... sorry, brain went into a different gear

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Haha oops. I meant don't see why we don't chuck everything in one tour thread... sorry, brain went into a different gear
Yeah, figured that was most likely what you meant but wasn't sure. Was gonna start a predictions thread but I'll just whack it in the tour thread.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Can we have an 'under the lid' thread so that posters who get sand in their ******s over trivial rubbish can get the abuse they deserve?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We need an ***Official*** Laughter at India Thread. That way we can just tell the perenially mischievous (cough sledger) to take it to the appropriate thread. It can't exactly be "trolling". You have a fair idea of what you're going to get when you enter a thread with a title like that.

Also, it would be the best thread ever. Just sayin.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'm a habitual...something or other...it must be said. Someone make the thread, I'll contribute regularly.