• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

James - i could help build a sub site for India for cricketweb !!!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Hi Guys, Cricket Web will start to go through major re-construction shortly. I'll be sure to contact you about it then!

Rich2001

International Captain
Hi Guys, Cricket Web will start to go through major re-construction shortly. I'll be sure to contact you about it then!
I don't know whats going to happen, in this major re-construction, but if you decide to add the english section this time, feel free to ask for any information help etc :D

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks Rich, will be sure to do that :)

Expect a re-design, new content, and lots of exclusive material :)

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yea once u do the reconstruction

i shall help anoop build it , that way we can get things faster as im a bit busy atm

great james really looking forward to the Updated :D:D

Anoop

U19 12th Man
yea once u do the reconstruction

i shall help anoop build it , that way we can get things faster as im a bit busy atm

great james really looking forward to the Updated :D:D
cheers mate!!

looking forward to the new design!!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
So either anoop or sumit try and create the graphics ill add the info and will be glad to help if help is needed with graphics