• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Advertising on the Forums

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Ads 5 posts in are dire. I use adblock on the PC so I don't see any ads on the site but when I'm browsing on my phone it's pretty annoying to scroll down a thread and then scroll past an ad to see what the next post is.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Have adblocker on my PC, so mostly haven't noticed the change, but when having a crafty look from work (UK taxpayers' money in action, etc) I found the ad between posts mildly annoying.

But I fear I'm now of an age where change=bad regardless, so it might just be me.

James

Cricket Web Owner
We obviously can't stop people from using ad-blocker and that's your right, but what I would say is that if you enjoy the site and what we offer, then help support us by not using ad-blocker.

If everyone used it, a lot of websites including CW wouldn't be able to make ends meet and would close as a result.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This might be me being a bit slow, in which case apologies, but the mere fact that I can't see the ads that are on the site doesn't affect the revenue stream does it?

If it does I won't bother, as while they are irritating, its certainly something I can live it and I can fully understand that they are a necessary evil