• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Time is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

centurymaker

International Captain
All times are GMT +13. The time now is 02:28 AM.
Something's gone wrong with the time! It's somehow gone 1 hr back. I just tried all the time setting options in the 'edit options' tab to correct the time, but found that there were all fine...
so it seems that something else is causing this.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Same here, and on CS as well. Is it some daylight saving time thingo?

centurymaker

International Captain
Same here, and on CS as well. Is it some daylight saving time thingo?
no, currently nz's 13 hrs + GMT and all the times are apparently + 13 hrs (my day light savings setting is 'on')

"All times are GMT +13. The time now is 08:09 AM"

Something else has gone wrong I believe.

James

Cricket Web Owner
It will automatically correct itself within 24 hours. It comes down to the server time affecting it.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Can you fix this ASAP? I have been relying on CW to tell the time ever since my pocket watch was destroyed in a horrible banking accident.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
"Give a man a fried chicken and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fry chicken and you feed him for a lifetime." - KFC proverb

+

Status
Not open for further replies.