• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who was cake?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
And what was he banned for -

a) Inappropriate posts
b) being somebody else

and what about Army Guy?

Last edited:

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
All moderator decisions are conducted under a veil of secrecy to avoid scrutiny.

Thread closed.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Lack of transparency is troubling here - makes me suspect that they think the truth would be disruptive.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lack of transparency is troubling here - makes me suspect that they think the truth would be disruptive.
I'm confident we'll get an explanation in the Ban Announcements thread as soon as the mods realise they've forgotten to do so

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
There's a new policy to ban all bakery items.

In addition, cake was just someone who had clearly signed up to troll, so he was banned.

Spark

Global Moderator
Read this as "who wants cake?"

Disappointed. I wanted cake.
awta

no, seriously, this was actually why i didn't see this thread earlier - i assumed it was some testing forum thing :mellow:

---

but yeah. blatant troll.

Last edited:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As for Army Guy, it was for different reasons, and there will be a related announcement very soon.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
We all have our suspicions, but let's just ban Dickinson and put this awful interlude behind us.

Nah, seriously, good news on the "no proxies" front. Common sense an underrated virtue in authority.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Is it true that Jonesismyfancy requested his six month ban? Surely if you don't want to post for six months you..............................well................don't post for six months.