• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reporting Posts

Fusion

Global Moderator
BTW is Bun == Avada Kedavra == Blaze == Sir Alex ??
Other mods can correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand it, Bun = Sir Alex and Blaze = Avada Kedavra for sure. There's a good chance all 4 are connected, but I don't think we have solid proof on that.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Not confirmed. Stop speculating.
It's hardly wild speculation considering AK was responsible for a whole host of multis, and Bun/Precam/Sir Alex were responsible for a whole host of multis, which took a fair amount of time for you guys to confirm. Either the forum has two diabolical geniuses at work or they're all the same person. I'm going with Occam's Razor for this one.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
i swear more people on the forum obsess over this guy than any one cricketer..isn't this exactly the reaction he would be hoping to get by his actions? i would think he is exulting at the chaos he is causing on the forum...wouldn't this be all the more incentive for him to come back in another avatar?

how about if we report someone and then completely ignore that guy or if someone feels that strongly about it, email the mods and then completely ignore the guy? the mods will look into it when they have the time and take action when they have enough proof and in the meantime, if he doesn't get anywhere with provocation, wouldn't he simply run out of motivation at some point? i just feel it would be a better solution to make the guy (and others of his ilk) completely insignificant and have him fade away than what is happening right now...?
Agree completely.
Best post without a doubt.

all he desires to do is provoke people and if he's getting a reaction out of you then you are 'losing' and he's 'winning'.
just need to realize that it's only an internet forum and there's a person who's *****ed in the head, so best thing to do is pay no attention to him and just carry on as if he wasn't there.
Nothing will annoy him more than his failed attempts at provoking/ trolling and eventually he'll quit.

saying that he's a ****ing **** etc won't achieve anything as it'll encourage him to target you more and im sure he already knows he's a ****ing ****.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It's hardly wild speculation considering AK was responsible for a whole host of multis, and Bun/Precam/Sir Alex were responsible for a whole host of multis, which took a fair amount of time for you guys to confirm. Either the forum has two diabolical geniuses at work or they're all the same person. I'm going with Occam's Razor for this one.
We didn't ask for no wild speculation though; we asked for no speculation at all. They're all banned so it's not exactly doing too much harm but it just fosters further speculation of currently unbanned members like Fertang's post.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We didn't ask for no wild speculation though; we asked for no speculation at all. They're all banned so it's not exactly doing too much harm but it just fosters further speculation of currently unbanned members like Fertang's post.
My apologies to susudear - must have had a senior moment - thought he'd been perma'd as the immediate post precam incarnation - must've been someone else

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Ageism worse for forum atmosphere than trolling, imo

........... and on a related point I see darth018 has been banned for being a multi, yet it is not known who the other account belongs to - am I misunderstanding something 'cos I can't work that one out?
Guessing here, but if I decided to create a multiple account (we'll call him JimmyAndersonIsASexyBeast) and managed to dodge the systems in place to detect multiple accounts and made comments of a personal nature about posters (let's say for my 2nd post I made a joke about Cribb dating your daughter) - something that a newbie shouldn't know about - if this was spotted presumably the mods would clock that JAIASB must be a multi, but they wouldn't necessarily know that it was me that was responsible for creating the account or posting from it unless I did something to give the game away.

fredfertang

Guessing here, but if I decided to create a multiple account (we'll call him JimmyAndersonIsASexyBeast) and managed to dodge the systems in place to detect multiple accounts and made comments of a personal nature about posters (let's say for my 2nd post I made a joke about Cribb dating your daughter) - something that a newbie shouldn't know about - if this was spotted presumably the mods would clock that JAIASB must be a multi, but they wouldn't necessarily know that it was me that was responsible for creating the account or posting from it unless I did something to give the game away.
Interesting - now I think that would be harsh because new members could've been lurking for months and picked up on all sorts of stuff

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Fair enough.

fredfertang

although looking for susudear's wall on which to leave an apology I can't find him, which would suggest the account has been banned, wouldn't it?

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Dhonisgland disapproves that though whether he is under suspicion or not.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
although looking for susudear's wall on which to leave an apology I can't find him, which would suggest the account has been banned, wouldn't it?
It's actually me who owes you the apology; I thought you'd said sumantra. Susudear was indeed Precambrian and in fact the only post-ban multi he ever admitted to owning.