• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England v India Subforum

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Seems to have just disappeared - doesn't even appear in the archive list.

The "would Stuart Broad make India's strongest XI" thread is now lost forever :(

Fusion

Global Moderator
All of the threads from the sub-forum have been merged back into the main Cricket Chat forum.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
yeah india haven;t played any big series since the world cup.

too much ipl etc...
Actually, they played a 3-test series in West Indies that they won 1-0. Dravid and Raina played very well while Ishant Sharma bowled superbly.

Then the team took a long vacation to the Alps and spent the whole extended summer there. They covered Germany, Austria, Czech and Switzerland and were so fascinated by central Europe that not once did they leave the mainland during their stay.

Last heard, they returned home from continental Europe and defeated some minnow side in back-to-back ODIs.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah I just saw that thread created by indiaregulator. It had some very profound thoughts from the OP :ph34r:

Flem274*

123/5
Flem, you made a dud call closing that India v England in India thread.
No one has closed the tour thread...

Unless you mean Indiaregulator's thread? Yeah it broke my heart to close that one, but if you bribe me with $200 I'm more than happy to reopen it.