• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A plea for non-discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
If I open up a multi I will call it Blaze 99 in keeping with the many Blaze user names that are out there. Less suspicious that way.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Haven't read the whole thread but just the first 2 pages, and was compelled to make this comment. The word 'offend' is not quite accurate in the context of Tendulkar bashing. No one's religious feelins are 'offended', it's just irritation/annoyance (justified or not) that might set in when people unduly criticize Tendulkar. To think that is similar to reaction religious folks to criticism to their beliefs, is just going on a hyperbole.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I think some people have been watching Tendulkar for so long that they take him for granted a bit. But I think most people give him his dues.

Things were over the top here when he scored 200 in an ODI - members wanting to write books on him and so forth.

Spark

Global Moderator
On the Blaze thing, it came as a big surprise to me too, but the evidence is basically incontrovertible.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think we will be going into detail about how we do multi detection on the open forum, that just gives people ideas about how to get round it.
Ok fair enough, just PM me.
yeah email me the information while you are at it please...and also let me know other any other confidential information you have with regards to the running of CW, you can trust me and turbinator.

cpr

International Coach
Now we don't allow discussion of banned members, or the reasons, and any further discussion will see the thread locked.

- James.

****, wrong account

smash84

The Tiger King
If I open up a multi I will call it Blaze 99 in keeping with the many Blaze user names that are out there. Less suspicious that way.
:laugh:

The lure of the dark side was too strong even for Blaze 18
:(

If anything it makes the whole affair rather more grating. Shows that Avada was always capable of being a reasonable poster, and just chose not to be.
awta

I think we should all be allowed one multi.
haha....I second this suggestion

Now we don't allow discussion of banned members, or the reasons, and any further discussion will see the thread locked.

- James.

****, wrong account
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bun

Banned
as to your first para, dear most respected sir, i suggest you read ozymandias. to cut a long story short, nothing lasts forever.

as to your second para, lol sir. the same team has been subjected to similar if not more gruelling circumstances before too. there is a reason they were no.1 sir. and that's got nothing to do with fudging the ICC records, not with the millions they possess, o most distinguished member who won the botm.

the difference is that your majesty's precious footy players have unfortunately won little as a team, in the last few decades as compared to this indian team. the pedigree is simply incomparable.
Just want to be sure, what was the derogatory/trolling in the above post.

Status
Not open for further replies.