• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So, we can't be happy that an Indian batsman fails....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivfan

Banned
When was I warned? I don't trawl through pages and pages of a thread to see everything that's said in reply to a post I've made. Did you send me an email saying that you objected to my posts? If you didn't send me an email, then how was I supposed to know that I supposedly ignored moderator instructions? Practise mind-reading techniques?

I didn't realise that it was objectionable to say on CWF what a lot of Caribbean posters are saying on other sites about the Indian players who skipped the tour of the West Indies. So, am I allowed to express joy at England taking a particular Indian wicket without saying why?

It does seem that CWF is more and more catering to groups of fans from three countries in particular, and you are successfully driving fans from other countries off the board. When I joined CWF, there were several WI fans there. Now, it seems as if I'm the only one.

If I'm not allowed to express the occasional outrage at the insult the Indians dished out to the West Indies, then probably I shouldn't bother posting at all, thank you very much....

Howe_zat

Audio File
If I'm not allowed to express the occasional outrage at the insult the Indians dished out to the West Indies, then probably I shouldn't bother posting at all, thank you very much....
Apparantly so, because it seems all you are capable of. Laughable use of "occasional", frankly. Your last 7 posts in that subforum:

There are only three players in this Indian side who played in the IPL, and then missed the subsequent Test and ODI tour of the Caribbean, and they all failed to pass 40.

Sehwag was out for a duck, Sachin made one, and Gambhir struggled to reach 38.

I am a happy man!
:cool:
Justice has been served. No mercy for players who value the IPL over Test and ODI cricket....
I'm surprised Tendulkar is not playing in this match....

He missed the entire tour of the Caribbean, and must be rusty. He averages less than 30 on this Test tour so far, and could clearly use the practice.

I can't believe Saha is playing in this game instead of Sachin.
:laugh:
The way so many India 'stars' chose to play IPL and then miss Tests and/or ODIs in the Caribbean was so disrespectful that I'm hoping for a 4-0 whitewash in England....

Raina outperformed Kohli in Tests in the Caribbean....

I'm sorry for Harbhajan, who toured the Caribbean, but there are no tears from me for Yuvraj, who chose to miss Tests and ODIs against the West Indies....
:dry:

Sachin out, and the 100th century remains out of reach...nice!
Yuvraj out cheaply....
Now, if England can deny Sachin his 100th century in this innings, I will be a happy man.

I'm no fan of any player who played in the IPL, and didn't play in the subsequent Test and ODI tour of the Caribbean, but 'recovered' in time to play in England.
:dry:
And many more besides. The earliest of those includes replies from Uppercut and myself telling you in no uncertain terms that everyone is sick to death of this. And yet you go on and on.

Many of the replies asking you to move on or stop repeating yourself are from moderators.

If you genuinely don't bother to read any reply anyone has to your posts, why on earth do you post?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha I'm no fan of moderation round here but you have to be kidding me. I read Spark warn you repeatedly.

Now this thread better be locked or I'll be causing a ****storm, kthanks :p

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Jake has done a very good job of saving me (or any other moderator) a post here.

Occasional outrage is fine. Banging on like a broken record isn't.

Thank you, nonetheless, for managing to unite nationalities in agreement.

Nothing else to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.