welp. guess i should join cricsim
welp. guess i should join cricsim
Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?
With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left
Keep an eye on Facebook and Twitter guys - we'll be updating that every few hours with how its progressing.
oh god that was awful
Is anyone else still getting the 'server down' message on their iPhones? Or does anyone have any tips of how to do a ctrl+F5 on the iPhone?
Try the below
Source - MartinOg Technology and iPhone Blog: How to Flush DNS - Windows, Mac, iPhoneiPhone - How to Flush DNS
Step 1 - Turn iPhone off and turn it on again. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on top of iPhone for a few seconds until a red slider appears, and then slide the slider. Then press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
Step 2 - Reload your iPhone Safari page.
Here's how to do it if you dont already know:-
1. Click the main button to go to the iPhone's home screen. Scroll around until you see the "Settings" application, and press on that application to start it.
2. Scroll until you see "Safari" in the settings menu and click on it. To delete it, press the "Clear History" button at the bottom of the screen.
3. A prompt will appear asking if you're sure. Hit "Yes" to completely delete your iPhone Internet history. Remember that once you've deleted the history, there's no way to get it back, so if there are any websites that you need to remember, bookmark them in Safari before clearing your history.
Hope this helps
Last edited by Rich2001; 26-08-2011 at 02:10 AM.
Just went to do that, and actually it'd sorted itself out. Thanks anyway.
I\'m having to use a proxy IP to get on; if I don\'t I just get the maintenance message.
Tried clearing my history and CTRL+F5\'d til my fingers were raw and bloody.
It\'s the same with Firefox & IE too.
Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion
- As featured in The Independent.
"The committee discussed the issue of illegal bowling actions, and believed that there are a number of bowlers currently employing suspect actions in international cricket, and that the ICC's reporting and testing procedures are not adequately scrutinising these bowlers."
- Even the ICC's own official press release thinks things must change
Clear your internet history via your browser.
Open the Command Prompt from the start menu.
It should say something like sucessful, completed etc
Then clear your history again just to make sure then come back to Cricket Web and see if it lets you in, if not just pound the Ctrl + F5 for a few goes and then just keep clicking on the website logo / home link (saves your fingers ) and that should sort you out.
Just seemed to right itself when I clicked on CW again tho. Crisis over in any event.
Having problems getting on Cricketweb.net?
Just get Rich2001 to write a long post!
Just like to say a public thanks to Rich for all his help over the past 12 hours in helping with the server move. We've both been non-stop at the computer trying to get the site back up and running as quickly as possible, and without Rich's help it wouldn't have happened as quickly as it has.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)