• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can we please delete the smiley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bun

Banned
:toot:

I got an infraction for using it. I didn't know using that would get me infraction points, but then ignorance of forum rules isn't an excuse really.

I couldn't however find any references in the rules and regulations against the usage of this smiley.

Considering that is the case, and to save future new users from getting infractions because they used this can we please delete this smiley and all other similar smileys?

Please note that this is NOT an attempt at challenging or protesting the infraction I received.

Regards,

Bun

Fusion

Global Moderator
You weren't given an infraction just for using that smiley, but for rather how you used it. I think you know that. You've also been asked in the past to contact the mods through VM or email if you have questions about your infractions. Please stop creating these types of threads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.