• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Clarification needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bun

Banned
Hi Admin n mods,

I was at the receiving end of a profile infraction a few days back.

This came to me as a surprise as I couldn't recollect where I have been harassing others in this site. Naturally I reached out to the mod first who gave me that, but he has refused to clarify.

Then I VMed the admin, seems he too is too busy to respond.

I don't mind the points or infraction, but atleast I believe I am owed an explanation. Atleast I can steer clear of such temptations in future.

Regards

Bun

Spark

Global Moderator
We'll look into it, but word of advice: don't make threads like this in the open about stuff like this (ie. mod decisions etc.) - they don't lead to anywhere nice. Drop us an email (moderators@cricketweb.net) if you need to talk something through, that way it stays nice and private.

Status
Not open for further replies.