• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like/Dislike post feature

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT

Or +1/-1, Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down, etc.

Do it Jimmy!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Every second that it's not added is a second the forum is being left behind!

Hail ants!

Spark

Global Moderator
So basically a rep/karma system where it doesn't record your total points on your profile, yeah?

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So basically a rep/karma system where it doesn't record your total points on your profile, yeah?
Yes. Repping seriously ruins forums. The spam total and unnecessary wankery increases are seriously not cool. Do not like.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah liking/disliking posts would be cool. No need for that karma stuff though.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Not in favour myself, for the sole reason that it would probably be abused and cause the moderators and myself more work.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
I could get behind a like feature with the dislike part disabled. People can tell when a bad post is a bad post, but I do enjoy the widespread acclaim my posts get through a like feature.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Not in favour myself, for the sole reason that it would probably be abused and cause the moderators and myself more work.
Thank you for the response. If that is a concern, could you just have the 'like' feature?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tbf, James is already snowed under trying to get the CW load times under 4 hours. Doing a great job too it must be said...