• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Enhance the ignore feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
If you put someone ignore it should block their messages - instead it is like "this message has been blocked". So you still are aware the person has made a post. It defeats the purpose.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Mosy annoying aspect of the "ignore" function is that if anyone quotes a post made by one's ignorees it shows up in full.

Due to the prolific nature of one of mine this happened very frequently.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mosy annoying aspect of the "ignore" function is that if anyone quotes a post made by one's ignorees it shows up in full.

Due to the prolific nature of one of mine this happened very frequently.
As you know very well, the two of us got on perfectly well in the first 4 years we shared the forum, then for the most recent couple you decided I was the devil incarnate. Basically, I'm writing to you now to say I'd be willing (nay, keen) to wipe the slate clean and for the two of us - both, I'm sure you'd not deny, people who are widely recognised as bringing positive contributions aplenty to CW - to share cordial posting relationships again. Hope you can see that it's in the best interests of everyone to do so. If not, it's your choice. Ball's in your court.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As you know very well, the two of us got on perfectly well in the first 4 years we shared the forum, then for the most recent couple you decided I was the devil incarnate. Basically, I'm writing to you now to say I'd be willing (nay, keen) to wipe the slate clean and for the two of us - both, I'm sure you'd not deny, people who are widely recognised as bringing positive contributions aplenty to CW - to share cordial posting relationships again. Hope you can see that it's in the best interests of everyone to do so. If not, it's your choice. Ball's in your court.
Quoted so Brumby can see :ph34r:

grecian

The problem is only one of you have given any kind of positive contribution, hey and this reply works for this post and the wall post:ph34r:

But yeah, I agree about the ignore function, when I put them on ignore I want to just be rid of their witterings altogether,and generally the ones I hate are some of the more prolific and boorish nature.

no-one on ignore at the moment, but I await two prodigal sons, to immediately change that.

cpr

International Coach

Oh this joke could spiral on and on....

HeathDavisSpeed

Serious request here, can someone ban me from Cricket Chat. It's a ****ing abortion of a forum and I'd rather not see it. Off Topic's still good value, but **** me if I read a nother ****ing post in Cricket Chat, I think I'll go postal.

Seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

ripper868

International Coach
Serious request here, can someone ban me from Cricket Chat. It's a ****ing abortion of a forum and I'd rather not see it. Off Topic's still good value, but **** me if I read a nother ****ing post in Cricket Chat, I think I'll go postal.

Seriously.
Awta, haven't wonderind into CC for...3 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Just give an India-wide IP ban and it should all improve in no time.

EDIT- better include the US as well, gets rid of that **** SS.

Fusion

Global Moderator
At this time, there are no plans to change the Ignore functionality. If that ever changes, we will certainly let everyone know.

Status
Not open for further replies.