• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's time for a new skin

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We can do two things to improve the appearance of the forum:

1. Ban Burgey & Jono posting pictures in the 'what do you look like' thread, and/or;
2. Implement a new skin for the forum.

Seeing as though the mods aren't willing to take away Burgey and Jono's posting privileges, I suggest that it's time for a new skin. This one looks as old as Burgey's birth certificate.

Signed,
B3nchm4rk00.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hey Benchy, just posted in the AFL thread about Hawthorn and their flag hopes. Check it out when you can.

Dermie on SEN right now basically talking about what you've been saying lately.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Okay, I've been persuaded that this is something that people want to discuss seriously. :)

If it just descends into crap, like the thread on new skins a few weeks ago, I'll close it.

jan

State Vice-Captain
Time settings - add 24 hours format please.
And yeah, new skin wouldnt be bad at all :)

vcs

Ah. I like it as it is FWIW. Firefox AdBlock Plus FTW. Keeps the forum nice and tidy, and loads quite fast.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Ah. I like it as it is FWIW. Firefox AdBlock Plus FTW. Keeps the forum nice and tidy, and loads quite fast.
To each their own and all that but I prefer not using Adblock as it helps in generating revenue for CW.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
What's the point of blocking the ads here, really? There's like four and they are no where near as intrusive as pretty much every other site on the internet.

vcs

Well, I had some nasty problems with Trojans, malware etc. and ever since I installed AdBlock, I've never had them again. That's my excuse anyway, and I'm sticking to it! :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Vcs, you're probably not the only one using adblock, but bringing it up is a bit untactful. If there's no ads, there's no CW.

Burgey

Always been grateful that Murphy doesn't post pics. You just know he's hideous.

If we're talking about changing the skin of the joint, it wouldn't hurt I suppose to five the place a lift.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
While we're on the subject of ads does the site get more money if we click on a few?