• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Forum Moderator

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Any of these guys-
BoyBrumby
Nnanden
Craig
Uppercut

If you're looking to replace an indian with an indian, then go for vcs.

Last edited:

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
GIMH may be a good choice too since he's a quality member and will be encouraged by his position to not make the over the top posts about the english team :ph34r:

Last edited:

Blaze 18

Banned
vcs, fredfertang, BoyBrumby, Burgey, Jono, GIMH, _Ed_ would all make fairly good mods IMO.

edit : As would Spark and Howe_zat

Last edited:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
vcs, fredfertang, BoyBrumby, Burgey, Jono, GIMH, _Ed_ would all make fairly good mods IMO.

edit : As would Spark and Howe_zat
Thanks for the vote of confidence Blaze but in fact I'd make a lousy mod on the basis I'd be way too tolerant. But we'll never find out 'cos as a staff member I'm ineligible anyway :)

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Gimh?Burgey?

Might as well pack my bags then.:unsure:

_Ed_ is hardly online and Jono posts too much.:p

Agree on VCS,BoyBrumby,Spark,Howe_zat and Fredfertang though.

Last edited:

Bun

Banned
jono, has a quite air of authority and respectability and is active. does not resolve to personal attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah was just kidding.

Jono would do a good job but doubt he would want it though.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Gimh?Burgey?

Might as well pack my bags then.:unsure:

_Ed_ is hardly online and Jono posts too much.:p

Agree on VCS,BoyBrumby,Spark,Howe_zat and Fredfertang though.
Cheers for the votes of confidence. FWIW I applied anyway...

Probably would have to reduce my out-of-match-thread posting rate though which would be a shame.

Blaze 18

Banned
Smalishah deserves a mention as well. Dude's very active (think we were neck and neck at one stage, now he's nearing five and a half thousand I think) and is unfailingly polite to most.