• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Parramatta District Cricket Association A Grade Competition Sub-forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is the pre-eminent competition in the biggest District Cricket Association in Australia (well, NSW anyway - maybe Australia).

I realise it itsn't everyone's cup of tea, but I really think there ought to be a sub-forum specifically dedicated to this wonderful competition. I mean, there are a lot of Australian fans out there who lament the lack of attention given to grass roots cricket. This would be a superb opportunity for those interested in this fine and traditional competition to have their own area to discuss things, without haters and random noobs getting in the way of elitist discussion on the finer points of whether McCredie Park, Monty Bennett Oval or Ted Burge Sportsground has the better canteen (it's Ted Burge by a mile fwiw).

Can this please be put up for discussion by the Mod team?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.