• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My prank ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't care if this thread closed. I want some answers publicly or privately. I also want other members to know what an absolute shower the moderators have been.

I want someone to explain how it's fair for someone (ginger furball) to personally insult another member without any real provocation to get banned for 1 week and I get banned for 2 weeks because he can't control himself. See:

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/gen...al-english-football-season-2010-11-a-203.html

I also made reference to my previous 1 week ban, which was for this (seriously):

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/gen...football-season-2010-11-a-66.html#post2293665

If only I were a stalking nutcase with Pickup as my pal, then I could get away with anything. The moderators are just as pathetically cliquey as the normal members on this forum. Sort it out.

cpr

International Coach
1. No real provocation? Bar the fact you completely laid into Scottish football for no reason other than it graced your TV? As a Scot and a Football fan he's bound to find that provocative.

2. Let it go, really, you got a ban, its over, do you want a time machine so the ban can be rescinded?

Fusion

Global Moderator
Scaly, if you have an issue with a ban decision, please feel free to contact the mods and we'll gladly discuss it. Creating a thread about it is not appropiate.

Status
Not open for further replies.