• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cloete

International Captain
Okay this is where you can request some avatars. At the moment only I will be doing them but if other people (e.g Simon (Broncoman)) want to do some as well feel free. Basically just say your request and I'll try and do it for you. For the next two weeks I'm on holidays so if you want an avatar done soon then it'd be a good idea to ask within these 2 weeks. Ok that's it for now.

Cloete

International Captain
ok mate. do u want a Cricket Web one (one of the above or i could do another) or do you want a "Craig" one? i think i know which one u want :P.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Hey guys check out Barry B! I made him originally for my avatar, but i cant let my weird avatar guy go. Barry B is officially the Somerset mascot!

I call the one in my sig, 'The Life and Times of Barry B'

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
These are surely gr8 looking....
I have one...otherwise I would've requested u to create one for me as well......

Cheers!