• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum Rule Changes including Introduction of Infraction System

Status
Not open for further replies.

biased indian

International Coach
As many of you would have noticed, there is some sick idiot going around posting on people's walls abusing them and their families.

Please continue to just report them and we'll take care of it.
a rule that people with minimum 100 post can only make post VM would be nice

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If you haven't seen them then don't ****ing bother commenting.
The fact that I haven't seen them shows how in jest it was. You seem to be the only person around here who has let this affect them so much. Who cares what someone on the internet says? ****, surely you have better things in your life.

And while we're at it, always wanted to say this: I find it grossly ironic that you always whinge about mods considering you were one of the worst moderators this forum has ever ever had. And there's been some bad ones.

Out.

Spikey

i find it strange benchmark00 didn't get any of the abusive messages. anything you want to tell us?

Spikey

doesn't work. (yes i know it shows for you but it only shows for us if we use the quote button to find the url and visit the image itself. save as and upload on imgur)

James

Cricket Web Owner
Can we leave it there guys please, this thread is for discussion of moderation and the infraction system.
This has obviously been ignored, and previous moderator posts asking to keep the thread on topic have also been ignored, so I'm closing this thread.

If anyone has anymore comments, it seems the best way to do this is through moderators@cricketweb.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.