• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New logo?

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
hey guys, im all for the orange and the front page layout, looks great, but really the new logo is frankly, crap. the old logo looked good and i think i logo is something which should be keep as it really says something about the site.

Thoughts?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i like it heaps. I just think the idea of a talking cricket ball is a bit wierd. lol

James

Cricket Web Owner
The reason the logos were changed was because no one seemed to know what our logo was before.

We also wanted the logo to be smaller and to identify with Cricket Web obviously being a cricketing website.

The previous logo was great but was too big and looked out of place by just cutting a bit out.

Cloete

International Captain
nah it's awesome. gotta stay. if n e thing should go it's the "User CP and "Register" buttons and stuff. Because the buttonizing on them looks sorta weird :P. but everything else is cool, logo rocks the new thread, post reply, quote and edit buttons look cool. and the front page is absolutely outstanding. i love all the moving texts and the quick cricket chat things. also everything is so much easier to get to now...... GREAT JOB! and if this is only the start i can't wait to think of the things to come :):D

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Everything about this new design looks good to me.
The buttons, the logos and everything....

Also whats the problem with 'Talk Cricket' thing on the talking cricket ball? It surely looks cool...............

Cheers..

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
I class orange as probably my favorite colour, but not with blue!!!

Oh well. Nice try lads ;)

Seriously good job :)