• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ideas

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I have threads I've posted in appear with a Tick beside them when I click on "New Posts" so you can achieve this without having to use the search function.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
That's strange.

I have always got a tick ,showing in front of the thread's i have posted in.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Figured it out now.

You get a tick for every thread you are subscribed too.

So i guess you need to change your setting too subscribe to every thread you post in to get those.

Remember disabling the E-mail updates of subscribed thread though.

Spark

Global Moderator
A karma system is something that works and is good fun if everyone takes it the right way. Generally you need a "qualification" to stop new members spamming it.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A karma system is something that works and is good fun if everyone takes it the right way. Generally you need a "qualification" to stop new members spamming it.
What's a karma system?

Spark

Global Moderator
If it becomes a major issue then just make it + only. More boring, but more immune to fits of immaturity.

cpr

International Coach
Haha, making this board immune to immaturity would be like finding the cure to cancer written on the back of a cig packet.... Will never happen, would be delightfully ironic if it did, and would end our world as we know it :)