• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Main Site - book section

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Would it be possible to either have an option of sorting the books reviewed by rating, or have a section called CricketWeb recommends (or something equally banal) so that someone like me can see, at a glance, what books in particular are recommended by the site reviewers and whether those books are on a subject matter I might be interested in, like Bodyline for instance?

At the moment there's a good, detailed explanation of CW's ranking system without actually being able to sort the wheat from the chaff when it comes to cricket literature.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
'tis in hand although it has to be conceded it's been in hand for some time - main problem is that all the book review team are, as far as I am aware, technophobes, so we are totally reliant on others for our long overdue makeover - so all gentle pressure that can be put on the powers that be would be helpful but in the meantime do please feel free to ask any questions by PM, email or the cricket books thread :)

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks for the suggestion.

It is on the agenda and with more help being given on other projects, this should be something that can be addressed in the new year.