• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Archive View

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bit random this, but I jsut scrolled to the bottom of the page and clicked Archive and I found a weird and wonderful world where CW has no real design but a long list

Seems a lot easier to find old threads this way though? How come I never knew this existed?

OT, for example:

Off Topic [Archive] - Cricket Web

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I've come across this a few times when trying to find threads using google strangely enough. At certain points during my tenure here the search function has not been readily available you see...

Spark

Global Moderator
Awesome for newcomers like me who need to bank some lurking. Needs a search though.