• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Username Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey mods,

I signed up with this name as a duplicate username thinking I'd get banned again soon, back in 2004. I was hoping to get the username changed to something less embarrassing. Who do I contact?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mr Casson,

Your request to change your username to 'I'm_a_****_2003' has been unsuccessful.

Regards,
Senor Ding Dong.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Hey mods,

I signed up with this name as a duplicate username thinking I'd get banned again soon, back in 2004. I was hoping to get the username changed to something less embarrassing. Who do I contact?
Surely if it's a duplicate you get a ban for......well............being a duplicate.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
I've wanted to change my username for ages, but was rejected when i asked couple years back.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Lillian Thomson, I've deleted your post. Please don't insult other members. Consider this a warning.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Or perhaps it’s a reflection on my (lack of) moderating skills that he hadn’t even realized I became one. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.