• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Username Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't help but notice Clapo is no longer Clapo.

What gives?
Pfft, first Pasag, get's his posts and stuffs not showing, when I asked for it before, now Clapo can change his name, one rule for Mods *****, another for us plebians, good work banning gimp though.....

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pasag had his username changed too?

And now we have a Jono and a Johnners?:p
No pasag, didn't, he's always been the same name, but he did get his posts wiped, which is something I asked for.

Think the entire post thing, is just a way of some members showing their proverbials off, who gives a ****, whether it's your first post or 100 thousandth each post should be taken on it's merits IMHO.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
No pasag, didn't, he's always been the same name, but he did get his posts wiped, which is something I asked for.

Think the entire post thing, is just a way of some members showing their proverbials off, who gives a ****, whether it's your first post or 100 thousandth each post should be taken on it's merits IMHO.
Was just about to post in the milestones thread about completing 9k posts:ph34r:.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Pfft, first Pasag, get's his posts and stuffs not showing, when I asked for it before, now Clapo can change his name, one rule for Mods *****, another for us plebians, good work banning gimp though.....
What's Clapo's new username?

And why did Gelman remove his posts?

Howe_zat

Audio File
"Johnners" & saggers didn't remove his posts, just his post count.

Still awaiting an explanation for the former tho.

& I see "Irish Opener" has had a rebrand too.
What's the explanation for the latter?

Also, was it Nasser Hussain Irish Opener or Ed Joyce Irish Opener?

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Irish Opener asked for a rebrand because there was an Irish_opener and an IrishOpener (or something like that) and it was pretty confusing. :)

Edit: and he's now NasserFan207

Last edited:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd quite like a rebrand, don't want a username that I created 7 years ago.

cpr

International Coach
Its the politest thing we can think to call you though....

Managed to resit calls for a change in mine from puritans out there over the years.

Clapo's still Clapo. Can't polish a turd n all that..... ;)

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Why weren't we consulted about Clapo's name change - it should be like building an extension to your garage in New Zealand in that you have to get your neighbours to sign off on the plan. (This was the rule 16 years ago)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'd quite like a rebrand, don't want a username that I created 7 years ago.
There has to be a good reason beyond "I created it ages ago" or "I want a change" otherwise everyone would be getting them constantly. In the cases of Johnners and NasserFan there were good reasons so we granted their requests. Your reason is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.