• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Help. Unless I was dreaming I started a thread called "One question" in OT, and it's disappeared.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yeah I do remember that thread faintly though I don't remember what the question was.

Burgey

I only posted it today. Just asked if you could ask one person a question what would it be, and now it's gone.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yeah I remember it vividly now. Probably might have got deleted in one of the backups for cw or some thing. Not sure. Maybe you should post it again?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha. ****. My bad, went to delete a spam thread and deleted the wrong one. How amazingly embarrassing. At least I banned the right person, I suppose.

Burgey

Haha Candy. Had it in my mind someone must have posted an incredibly bad taste question.

Plenty would think my threads are spam though :ph34r:

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
How come I suddenly can't use cricketweb forums on firefox? I can log in fine on the same laptop using Safari.