• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Problems logging in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Just wondering whether anyone else is having problems logging in at the moment.

For some reason I can't log in from my iPhone. It shows the logging in screen, but then when it returns me to the forum, I'm not logged in.

I've played with all the options on my phone (I think) re cookies, pop ups etc, with no difference.

I'm not having this problem from my desktop.

Any clues? Otherwise, I'll keep playing with the phone and hoping it rights itself.

I've checked with James and he couldn't see any reason why this has started happening to my account... :unsure:

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
I think this used to happen to me a few years back when I used Myspace. I used to log in on my computer and it would say something like " please wait, you are being logged in ", then the page would refresh and it would take me back to the homepage, logged out. This only happened on my compuer.

A few months after this crap the computer got a virus on it. My dad had to take it to somebody to get fixed and when we got it back the problem was fixed.

Can't remember what the problem was but I remember it was happening to other people when I typed it on google. It also used to happen to me quite a bit when I signed up for forums, it registered me fine but when it came to logging in, It kept on taking me back to the homepage of the forum.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Weird - doing a hard reset of all settings didn't work the first time I tried it, but in the absence of any better ideas I just tried it again - still didn't work. I then tried it a third time, and now it's working, and back logged in from my iPhone. sigh

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Example of CW finally trying its best to get rid of Collingwood supporters on this board.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Speaking of Problems Logging In, I've just noticed that my good friend Sir Alex may be having some currently. May I be so inquizitive as to enquire how long he will have these problems for and what the cause was?

Shri

Mr. Glass
Speaking of Problems Logging In, I've just noticed that my good friend Sir Alex may be having some currently. May I be so inquizitive as to enquire how long he will have these problems for and what the cause was?
Haha, didn't know where to ask that question. Trusted you to investigate, not disappointed.:p

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Sir Alex and Ikki have both been banned for three days for failing to heed the instructions of moderators and continuing to post in an aggressive manner.

When the ban expires, please could other members make a particular effort not to make provocative posts. If there is a post that you feel is inappropriate, or in particular aggressive or confrontational, then please do report it and let us take action rather than responding in kind.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Sir Alex and Ikki have both been banned for three days for failing to heed the instructions of moderators and continuing to post in an aggressive manner.
Hmmm, prompt punishment ftw. Glad it didn't take months/years to arrive at this position.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
You have two responses to choose from:

(a) Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit
(b) You whinge when he's unbanned and you whinge when he's banned

Either way, your next course of action involves growing up and getting back in your box.

Kids these days...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
You have two responses to choose from:

(a) Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit
(b) You whinge when he's unbanned and you whinge when he's banned

Either way, your next course of action involves growing up and getting back in your box.

Kids these days...
Sorry, in my defence I was drunk and it a bad mood. Can I come round again sometime?

Status
Not open for further replies.