• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Problems logging in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Meh, it's the only problem I have with it. Otherwise it does what I want and is supported with a good app store and is very simple to use, so yeah, I would buy the next one if that keeps up.

chicane

State Captain
Besides the same login problem, now the page links for threads don't show up.

Happens only in Chrome.

chicane

State Captain
Both Chrome issues have disappeared now. Whether its my computer or not (I doubt it is), both seem to be linked.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Seems random

Weird, I can't see anything unusual in his last bunch of posts :huh:

Last edited:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He's been banned for a week for continuous inflammatory posting and making gross generalisations about other nationalities/races.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure what Streetwise has done to be permabanned. Way over the top considering some of the posters currently ****ting on CC.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not sure what Streetwise has done to be permabanned. Way over the top considering some of the posters currently ****ting on CC.
Well the people he provoked weren't English or Australian so what do you expect

(well actually he did wind the English up but you catch my drift)

Last edited:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Well the people he provoked weren't English or Australian so what do you expect

(well actually he did wind the English up but you catch my drift)
So what you're saying is that he wound up everyone but his own countrymen. What was the point again? :p

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The point is that round here you get harsher bans if you are of certain nationalities and if you wind certain nationalities up. Not speculation but pretty much a fact if you look at previous ban trends.

Status
Not open for further replies.