• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A forum for Classic threads.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You better be offering no win no fee to your clients Burgey if this is what you get up to at 11:22am on a weekday :p

archie mac

International Coach
They were great for a reason - archie.
Yep. No offence to anyone else but it always worked better with him at the helm.
Archie was awesome, but that sort of attitude is defeatist. I'm sure someone here could do a good job.
I didn't say anyone else couldn't do it just that in the past he was always the best
Thanks for the feedback:happy:

I am sure someone else can do a very good job:)

Also we should not forget Marc who did as much as me do make them a success when I started them + a lot of other boys were involved over the time:cool:

I would love to see them back, so many good posters around now, it would be hard to pick the best poster each week:)

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thanks for the feedback:happy:

I am sure someone else can do a very good job:)

Also we should not forget Marc who did as much as me do make them a success when I started them + a lot of other boys were involved over the time:cool:

I would love to see them back, so many good posters around now, it would be hard to pick the best poster each week:)
Post more about North Melbourne.

archie mac

International Coach
Post more about North Melbourne.
:laugh: I am not happy with them or myself.

I had two $50 bets with a Geelong supporter.

If Geelong do not make the four, he has to give me $50, if they do make the four I give him $50

If North Melb. do not make the eight, I have to give him $50, if they do make the eight he gives me $50

Well today he gave me the option, pay him $50 or wait until the end of the season, in which case I may owe him nothing or a $100

I took the soft option and gave him $50. Upset now I did not back my team:@