• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Forum Banner

cric

Cricket Spectator
If you care to notice my Join date, you’d realize that I joined this website back in the day when this was probably a really busy and active forum. Though I’ve just managed to log back in like after ever since I first joined probably never posted here because in all honesty this place never attracted me.

I mean, the forum layout etc. Even tho cricketweb.net is a great website, obviously what matters is the quaility of the posters and the debate, don't you think it's time for a new banner.

I'm willing to make one, if y'all Admins want to..?

:cool: