• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Teams you support, Fav. Player

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
As SRK suggested,

Can we add that to profiles?

I saw a cricket forum, cricket fans forum I think, which has people being allowed to choose up to 3 symbols of teams you support. A feature like that and adding a fav. player would be nice.

It can also be intrusive and ugly.

So thoughts?

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Some of with foresight put the name of our favourite cricketer in our usernames.

Joke's on the rest of you tbh.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
To be honest, I've found in the past that it just leads to further accusations of bias, "of course you'd say that", etc. etc.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Big Footy board.
Was the first thought that came to mind when reading the thread topic.

Big Footy is a prime example of why displaying the team you support is a bad idea. Any interesting AFL discussion/thread topic will simply resort to a mudslinging match at the originating posters own team.

FFS I created a topic when I first joined and was given a blast by a member for having "unlisted" as the team I support. What does it matter? My post has no relevance to the team I support.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was the first thought that came to mind when reading the thread topic.

Big Footy is a prime example of why displaying the team you support is a bad idea. Any interesting AFL discussion/thread topic will simply resort to a mudslinging match at the originating posters own team.

FFS I created a topic when I first joined and was given a blast by a member for having "unlisted" as the team I support. What does it matter? My post has no relevance to the team I support.
Course you'd say that, you're in Australia.