• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpr

International Coach
Heh, clearly none of you live in cities with intense footballing rivalries.
Really? I'd be pretty sure the Manchester and Liverpool rivalries (then the rivalry between the two) is verbally just as intense,

Unless you mean to include the physical side of the rivalry too in your assessment, in which case, you can happily keep it (though please smash up your own city next time)

Actually, thats a fair example of footballing ribbery (as opposed to Footballing Ribery, which is far uglier)... We all took offence, fought back, will be forgotten in the next thread (well, in theory....)

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Glasgow, lol. It can't be a coincidence that the two clubs with the scummiest fanbases in the world both come from the same city.

I'm thinking I might visit the place again in a week or two though. Craic.
I wore a bright, fluorescent orange jacket to a Celtics vs Hearts match at Celtic Park and lived to tell the tale. No-one confronted me but I did get a few "What the..?" looks.

Pansies.

As for the topic of the thread, well, I've made my feelings on the topic well known but, from a business perspective, it's probably a good thing I'm not the owner of the site.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Mother, mother
There's too many of you crying
Brother, brother, brother
There's far too many of you dying
You know we've got to find a way
To bring some lovin' here today - Ya

Father, father
We don't need to escalate
You see, war is not the answer