• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why can't I created multiple accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

World Traveller
i did not create any new accounts but still you banned me

i created MG and LM only after Bruce got banned despite my requests
If you are banned, you are meant to stay banned, and BTW do you really think publicly admitting that you have created new accounts once you have been banned twice is a ****ing good idea?

I'm not a mod and I don't want to step on any of their toes, but I'm sick to death of this bull****. Get the hint.

Because you're not meant to create new accounts when you are banned until the ban expires (if it expires).

Jesus ****ing Christ.
its given when the ban will be lifted :Never

and why my threads are being closed???

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
why dont they stop banning my single accounts???
Read the forum rules, they are quite clear when it comes to making second (and third, fourth, fifth and sixth accounts). It's not allowed.

If you'd simply waited until your Hrithik account was unbanned then we wouldn't have this problem. Instead, you've shown a complete lack of respect for James the site owner and all the members of this site by repeatedly wasting their time by creating account after account.

If you want to query this further, use the Site Discussion sub-forum, any further posts on this matter will be deleted and will see the thread closed.

Craig

World Traveller
thats why i am being forced to create new ones ??
You are not allowed to create duplicate accounts at all, period. How hard is that to explain to you? I am not allowed to create a duplicate account, and you are sure as hell not allowed to create a duplicate account when you have banned for good.

The reason why your thread got locked because it was a duplicate of the thread that got locked. I hope they ban your IP, because seriously mate, this is beyond a joke.

Read the forum rules, they are quite clear when it comes to making second (and third, fourth, fifth and sixth accounts). It's not allowed.

If you'd simply waited until your Hrithik account was unbanned then we wouldn't have this problem. Instead, you've shown a complete lack of respect for James the site owner and all the members of this site by repeatedly wasting their time by creating account after account.

If you want to query this further, use the Site Discussion sub-forum, any further posts on this matter will be deleted and will see the thread closed.

it was given when the ban will be lifted :Never

i have respect for this forum

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
why dont they stop banning my single accounts???
Hot places. Cold places.

Himmanv/ Bruce/ Lionel. If you cop a ban you're meant to stay banned, in any form. If you keep coming back in a different guise you end up perma-banned.

Or you do it so often you come back as Sir Alex and everyone pretends you're not Precambrian.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hot places. Cold places.

Himmanv/ Bruce/ Lionel. If you cop a ban you're meant to stay banned, in any form. If you keep coming back in a different guise you end up perma-banned.

Or you do it so often you come back as Sir Alex and everyone hates you but by the time you cop a ban it's only for two weeks even though you're the worst poster since Rodgie, ****.
AWTA :ph34r:

Craig

World Traveller
Why did you get banned in the first place?

Can we make room for him in BOTM?
Because the mods felt he was wasting his time with us. He is a visionary, to quote Voltman, could be the next cricket Prophet, to go to the ICC and explain his grand plans and overhaul cricket as we know it.

He is not thinking about the bigger picture here.

Why did you get banned in the first place?

Can we make room for him in BOTM?
My first ever account was Arnnn

i was not being able to open it for some reason so i had clicked on register again and created Termintor then again i was not being able to open it then after 2 days i saw the ban tag

i dont know what is BOTM

?????

then after one month i was able to open CW again
and created Hrithik the rest story you know it

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Or you do it so often you come back as Sir Alex and everyone pretends you're not Precambrian.
:laugh:

Some truth in that. Only difference with the current situation was SA/Precam was sufficiently clued in IT-wise to know how to hide his ISP.

I know the powers that be couldn't prove it was Precam beyond reasonable doubt, but CW isn't yet the Law Lords. Strong balance of probability in the affirmative IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.