• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why can't I created multiple accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first ever account was Arnnn

i was not being able to open it for some reason so i had clicked on register again and created Termintor then again i was not being able to open it then after 2 days i saw the ban tag

i dont know what is BOTM/Precambrian

?????

then after one month i was able to open CW again
and created Hrithik the rest story you know it

plzzz answer this first

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Read the forum rules, they are quite clear when it comes to making second (and third, fourth, fifth and sixth accounts). It's not allowed.

If you'd simply waited until your Hrithik account was unbanned then we wouldn't have this problem. Instead, you've shown a complete lack of respect for James the site owner and all the members of this site by repeatedly wasting their time by creating account after account.

If you want to query this further, use the Site Discussion sub-forum, any further posts on this matter will be deleted and will see the thread closed.
As per this, thread closed and his account is banned.

Contact moderators@cricketweb.net if you wish to discuss as per your ban reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.