• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Acronyms

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It would be nice to have a "CW acronym guide" thread for such abbreviations as WAG, AWTA etc.. what do you think?

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I think for the majority of them you can google and find what they represent - in saying that I did wonder about why there were so many WAGs being used for a while given a potential double meaning.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Been suggested umpteen times but never seems to happen for some reason. Can't see why, think it's quite a good idea myself.

Athlai

Not Terrible
You can't type in all capitals. So capital letters and a lower case z is how most get round it.