• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Suspected Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teja.

Global Moderator
For the past couple of weeks, lots of new posters have been posting in a similar style with meaningless ID names, and on the same topic.(spreading of cricket to other nations, status of minnows, 40-40 cricket and all that ****) They could well all be new different posters, but I do not think that is the case. Gets kinda annoying with so many threads on the first page sometimes with the same bull.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Lol.

I am the Sherminator, a ***ual robot sent back in time to change the future for one lucky woman.

Last edited:

Matt79

Global Moderator
Hey, we can all have a chuckle and get along, or we can fight alright? :@

They're all rangas in the end.

Actually, I'd forgotten Ian Bell exists - easy to do tbf.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
With regards to the opening post, I'm pretty convinced that there isn't a bot. I think that there is two separate people behind a lot of the posting, and I've had a conversation with one of them who has been responsible for the duplicate accounts which have received a ban. He just seems over-enthusiastic, and a little bit nuts.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With regards to the opening post, I'm pretty convinced that there isn't a bot. I think that there is two separate people behind a lot of the posting, and I've had a conversation with one of them who has been responsible for the duplicate accounts which have received a ban. He just seems over-enthusiastic, and a little bit nuts.
That's what we need, a few more nutters in CC

Shri

Mr. Glass
Always thought Arjun is a bot tbh. Never replies to anyone's post, just posts his thing and disappears.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Yup not sure why its taken this long to have him ******ed - the multiple accounts are obvious and his posts are ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.