• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you track traffic to Various Forums on CW ?

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Just interested, to me it seems CC has been hitting an all time low in terms of activity, I barely login these days and hardly see any changes in threads.

Do you maintain a forum statistics kinda thing ?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't answer your question but tbh the lack of activity would almost certainly be due to the lack of any real cricket. It's been constant T20 and ODIs recently, the only Test series was against Bangladesh. Will pick up once proper stuff starts.

fredfertang

CC has been quiet for some time – ‘tis true there’s not been so much cricket about but I suspect it also shows that whatever some may think of him that CC needs Richard to “stimulate debate”

Fusion

Global Moderator
CC has been quiet for some time – ‘tis true there’s not been so much cricket about but I suspect it also shows that whatever some may think of him that CC needs Richard to “stimulate debate”
Have always thought that myself. Where is Richard anyway? I know he said a few weeks ago that he'd be busy but this has been a rather lengthy break for him from CW.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have heard from a reputable source
(Prince EWS)
that the staff have put together a package to stimulate activity in Cricket Chat.

Involves in depth moderator profiles iirc.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hmm. Honest men can differ, I suppose.

Think the absence of some of the older and wiser heads like SJS, arch, lucky eddie & the long lost Slow Love more keenly felt myself.

fredfertang

I think we're using different criteria Brumbers - I just had in mind the "traffic" issue - I think Aussie would perk up the traffic flow in CC but, based on previous experience, he'd do nowt for the atmosphere

Sadly I believe SJS intends to remain inactive - hopefully Archie will resume posting with his old enthusiasm before long - just so long as it isn't an Ashes drubbing for us that prompts it

As for Lucky Eddie and the fabled SlowLove I am afraid both were before my time but perhaps they'll return one day - characters are important - I believe fiery may be available - I may start a petition for a pardon for him!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Should go and play in traffic imo. Just thought I would throw that out there to keep the thread on topic.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
There's no real proper cricket going on right now.

And the T20 World Cup had a different forum.

Simple.