• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Edit notice time limit - request to extend beyond one minute

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
As a serial post-posting editor, I would like to register a friendly suggestion that the time limit is a bit short for the likes of me and my brothers in perfectionism.

Looks a bit suss, like I've changed the context or edited out something in an argument so that my debating partner looks like a straw-man-making douche instead of refuting a valid point, when in reality they are a straw-man-making douche.

I would appreciate the rationale of this rule, if not a change.

Warm regards,

LongHopCassidy

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I join LHC in this request. It tarnishes posts that should otherwise stay clean.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Used to be two minutes, didn't it? Third the motion anyway, find it mildly annoying.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just get it right the first time, ****s.

Also, big lol at Nufan.
Difficult to get it right the first time when you're pissed as a newt and typing on a Blackberry at 3 a.m. though.

Reckon it should be extended.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think Corrin might know why it's set how it is, now. In fact he might even suggest we make it a shorter period of time...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'd suggest you make it so ****s can't edit tbh.

Edit: And yes, I am aware that would prevent me from making any future edits.