• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

where is richards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaeedAnwar

U19 Debutant
richards seems to be missing over the last 2 weeks and i am worried:unsure:

where is he? he use to reply to my every post.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Actually picked lucky in the time for a 7-dayer - I had barely a spare minute over the bank holiday weekend, so wouldn't have posted was I allowed to or not, and haven't had many in the last few days either. Rest assured, normal service will resume, but I wouldn't want to put a definite date (or time) on when it will.

DingDong

State Captain
saeed is right richard is a legend there are probably millions of cricket fans all over the world who check cricketweb just to see what richards has to say

the man is an cw institution and he should be cherished by all

SaeedAnwar

U19 Debutant
Yup he is only 22 or 23. I wonder where does his knowledge of the games comes from? is he related to some cricketer?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Yup he is only 22 or 23. I wonder where does his knowledge of the games comes from? is he related to some cricketer?
HIs knowledge of stats and players and events comes from watching the matches, reading up on the history of the game and having an above average memory span.
His "knowledge" of the finer points of the game comes from Colonel Cruickshank's Very Big Book of Cricketing Cranks.

DingDong

State Captain
HIs knowledge of stats and players and events comes from watching the matches, reading up on the history of the game and having an above average memory span.
His "knowledge" of the finer points of the game comes from Colonel Cruickshank's Very Big Book of Cricketing Cranks.
80,000 posts is no joke lilian ok. he must be the most prolific writer on cricket of all time. most of his posts are about 75 words at least so he must have written close to 80000x75=6 million (approx) words on cricket. i don't a single writer, journalist, blogger who's written as many.

richard is obviously the most prolific cricket writer in the history of man kind.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
80,000 posts is no joke lilian ok. he must be the most prolific writer on cricket of all time. most of his posts are about 75 words at least so he must have written close to 80000x75=6 million (approx) words on cricket. i don't a single writer, journalist, blogger who's written as many.

richard is obviously the most prolific cricket writer in the history of man kind.
Testify!

Status
Not open for further replies.