• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Proof Precembrian = Sir Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Fair eough rolls eyes. I did email pointing other facts. Then I found this link I had been searching for a fair while and was unable to find and got over excited.

Some one close this thread please.

Sorry.

Athlai

Not Terrible

"He likes the same film as the banned account."

"Case solved."

"Now bring out my opium pipe."

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm not really sure how that's any more convincing proof than anything we've seen in the past TBH. And even if it is and the Sir Alex account is banned, all that'll happen is the whole saga over again.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I can't actually work out if this thread is serious or a brilliant piece of satire.

Either way, I think we've said at least eight times that witch hunting isn't really what we're here for, and even this incompetent no-show of a moderator picked that up.

Thread Closed.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was going to delete this thread, but I figured I'd leave it up to keep this warning public. As the mods have said before, on numerous occasions, do not post accusations of multiple accounts in the open. While we do really appreciate you emailing us with any concerns you have over multis, airing it in the open like this is not appropriate, especially since you've brought this stuff up before and had the same response from the mods.

Edit: Beaten to it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.