• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Have any CW members put you off supporting a country?

biased indian

International Coach
Since joining CW i want Aus to lose every match before it was like they should lose to us and can win aganist every one else

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
lol.. I get along with most posters here and tbh, at times I wish I don't open CW when Sachin or India does well... But then again, recently, seems to be enough nonsense from supporters of Australia and "perceived" neutrals too.. So it all balances out.

Have become a BIG supporter of NZ, Pak and England because of this forum, it has to be said. These guys are the finest bunch of CW posters, AFAIC, obvious exceptiosn being Sean, Matt, Faaip when he is around, SJS, Jono, Ikki and SS and Sanz and Pratters (when in mood) and a few others I have forgotten for now.. :(

Xuhaib

International Coach
Since I have stopped watching cricket as a fan boy which should be around 2000 I have stopped hating on any team and have learned to appreciate good cricket,Posters behaviour on this forum has no corelation with me liking a certain side though Precam did push me to the limits.

However I do fee few aussies on this forum are quite snobbish and difficult to bear at times.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I do agree that the regular Pakistan posters are awesome. I love Pakistan more and more since I've been on CW. Just want the fans to be rewarded.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I do agree that the regular Pakistan posters are awesome. I love Pakistan more and more since I've been on CW. Just want the fans to be rewarded.
Can never bring myself to support Pakistan. :ph34r: Must be all those heartbreaks and memories from the '90s.

Pakistan posters here are excellent though.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Ikki has put me off supporting Ponting :ph34r:
Yeah same, at one point. However, I watched him play live during the Ashes and smash Graham Onions' first ball, a 90mph bouncer, for the most glorious shot ever, a massive 6 over mid-wicket. I just found it impossible not to just love the bloke as a player after that. Just such a great player that I just have to love him, no matter how much of a **** he is.